Monday, August 25, 2014

HIdden Treasures

This summer I've been cleaning out some storage areas in my house, specifically, my memorabilia closet.  In the process of reorganizing and sorting out boxes, I came across many items I'd forgotten about.  There were a mix of some novelty items, ticket stubs, and some unsigned products sitting around. 

As I started to sort through baseball card boxes I found some nice treasures.  In one box I came across some great autographed and other relic cards.  I completely forgot about these.  The special cards were limited edition inserts in boxes of cards I've purchased the past few years.  I had a jersey card of Jackie Joyner-Kersee and Curt Schilling and game used equipment cards of CC Sabathia and Shawn Green.  While these are all great, I also found a Richard Petty Autographed card.  I immediately put this on display as this is the only NASCAR driver autograph I own.  Finding these pieces definitely made my cleaning efforts worth it.  So if you have the drive to clean you may never know what treasures you might find.

Curt Schilling Uniform Card



Shawn Green Bat card
Richard Petty Autographed Card



 

No comments:

Post a Comment