Saturday, March 16, 2013

Stan the Man Musial - Autograph Deals

Since the passing of baseball hall of famer Stan Musial, I have been looking to purchase one of his authenticated autographed baseballs.  I have looked in over 15 - 20 places, both in person and online and the pricing started at $225 for a signed ball.  This seemed very high, as until the day he died, you could find one in the $100-$150 range. 

This past week I had the pleasure of visiting St. Louis for the first time.  As part of the 4 days that I stayed there, I made a visit to the new Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals.  In the Cardinal's team store I found the item I was looking for.  An Authenticated autographed baseball, signed by Stan the Man Musial.  The price was in the $100-$150 range, with included the UV protected ball cube.  The authentication was a matching hologram both on the ball and certificate, that came from Musial's agent.  Not to mention, it is highly unlikely that a major league baseball, authorized team store, would sell a fake autograph.

So if you're looking for a Stan the Man Musial autographed ball, please check out the St. Louis Cardinal team store.

Stan Musial Autographed ball.

Matching hologram on certificate and ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment