Saturday, October 5, 2013

Are you ready for Playoff Baseball

So it occurred to me that I own many autographs from players participating in the 2013 MLB playoffs.  It got me thinking about how exciting it is to have met those individuals and how valuable those autographs may become based on their teams results.  Moreover, as I have mentioned prior to this, my collecting experience is most gratifying when I have a great experience meeting and chatting with a player.  It's nice to know I made a personal connection with these players as I see them in person or on TV.  For me this is what collecting is all about and makes the playoffs all that much more fun, not to mention the Red Sox are rocking it so far.
Autographs from various 2013 Pirates, Dodgers, Athletics, Rays, Tigers & Cardinals.


Autographed Manny Ramirez Ball from 2004.

Autographed Mike Lowell Ball from 2007. 

No comments:

Post a Comment